Those who choose corrective care are looking for more than just the best chiropractic care they can find.
This type of chiropractic builds on Relief Care. once out of crisis or pain the body can focus its energies on remodeling muscles, tendons and ligaments that have either been injured or have shortened (or lengthened) as they worked to stabilize less than ideal segments, bones and joints.
EACH PATIENT THAT CHOOSES CORRECTIVE CARE RECEIVES THE FOLLOWING:
- Specific Instructions on Stretches for your circumstance
- Increased flexibility is key to getting well faster, staying well & aging well
- Specific Instructions on Exercises for your circumstance
- Increased strength & muscle tone (an important key to getting well, staying well & aging well)
- Instruction on Dr. Henze's 11 Wellness Concepts
- These are Dr. Henze's pearls of wellness wisdom to help my practice members get well, stay well & age well
This phase of chiropractic care will go a long way to helping you increase your General Adaptability Potential (GAP) which will help you to Get Well, Stay Well & Age Well by increasing your ability to adapt to your ever-changing environment!
Once relief is reached, it is recommended that each practice member receive an exam to document THEIR progress. This exam consists of [at least] the following:
- Computerized sEMG Scan
- Computerized Range of Motion Study(ies) (if necessary)
- Re-testing of all Orthopedic & Neurologic Tests which discovered problems in the Initial Visit